Skill Development – Infrastructure Equipment Trainings
INTRODUCTION ABOUT INSTITUTE:
National Academy of Construction was established in September 1998 by the state Government as a ‘Society’ and incorporated as ‘Public Charitable’ Institute. It is managed by a board of governors represented by the best of Academic, Industry, Professional Organization, Senior Bureaucrats. The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana State is the Chairman, The Hon’ble minister for Roads & Buildings and the Chief Secretary is the Vice Chairman. NAC Campus is spread over 46.6 acres of prime land in the Hitech City area under Cyberabad.
NAC was registered as major Vocational Training Provider (VTP) under DGET, Government of India and conducted vocational trainings under modular employable scheme (MES) under NCVET certification. Subsequently after launch of NSDC in 2015, NAC is affiliated with CSDCI, IPSC, sector skill councils under NSDC for conducting vocational training program in various construction trades job role in alignment with National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF).
NAC newly collaborated with Infrastructure Equipment Skills Council under Skill India Programme for Skill Development for Infrastructure Equipment Operator.
Compactor Operator (192 hours):
Qualification:8th Class (3 to 4 year’s site experience in compactor operations and 4 wheelers driving license)
- Carry out pre-operation checks for compactor operations.
- Basic working of engine, hydraulic and electrical systems, operational controls and instrument panel.
- Worksite and carrying soil and asphalt.
- Parking and shutting down the machine; post-operative checks.
- Carry out maintenance and troubleshooting of compactor.
- Maintenance and periodic service schedule.
Backhoe loader operator (210 hours):
Qualification: 8th Class (3 to 4 year’s site experience in backhoe loader operations and 4 wheelers driving license)
- Working of engine, hydraulic and electrical systems,operational controls and instrument panel.
- Backhoe loader earth digging, load lifting and dumping.
- Parking and shutting down the machine.
- Post-operative checks carry out maintenance and troubleshooting.
Transit and Self-Loading Mixer Operator (290hours):
Qualification:8th Class (3 to 4 years’ site experience in transit and self-loading mixer or 1 to 2 years’ experience in operator and maintenance training programs and 4 wheelers driving license)
- Worksite inspection checklist.
- Identify the functions, speed rate, braking, steering stability,mixer load capacity.
- Define the safety measures before starting the engine.
- Determine the correct proportions aggregates, cement &water.
- Direction of drum rotation for mixing, adjust the concrete.
- Cleanliness of fuel tank, water pump filter and mixer drums.
Junior Mechanic Hydraulic (160 hours):
Qualification: 8th Class (3 to 4 years’ experience in Hydraulic maintenance and repairs and 4 wheelers driving license).
- Fundamentals of hydraulics.
- Common symbols used in hydraulic circuit diagrams.
- Methods to identify parts & components.
- Working of various hydraulic system parts like pumps, motors, valves, filters, cylinders.
- Usage of tools in rectification ops like alignments tools, torque wrenches and presses.
- Usage of sealants and lubricants of correct specs.
- Procedure for re-fitment of part/component on the equipment.