Notification for Site Engineers
Applications are invited for the post of Site Engineers (126 Nos.) to work at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Projects on outsourcing basis through M/s GSS Infotech. The application along with pass port photo shall be submitted online. Selection criteria shall be on purely merit basis i.e % of marks scored in B.E/B.Tech/AMIE. Rule of reservation will be followed for selection of candidates.
- Last date of submission of application: 20.09.2017 up to 5.00 p.m.
- Selected candidates list and wait listed candidates list will be announced on 22.09.2017 through NAC Website.
- Verification of original certificates of selected candidates- email@example.com am to 5.00 pm
- Verification of certificates of wait listed candidates 25.09.2017 from 10.30 am up to5.00 pm
- Issue of appointment orders by M/ GSS Infotech: 26.09.2017
- Reporting for training at NAC, Hyderabad: 03.10.2017
- Minimum educational qualification: B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering /AMIE in Civil Engineering from recognized University with Min.50% marks
- Age: Above21years; Maximum age: 45years
- Candidate shall meet local status requirements of Telangana state
- Salary: Rs.20,000/-per month (all inclusive)
- Procedure for submission of application: Online application through NAC Website, www.nac.edu.in
- Name of Employer: M/s GSS Infotech,H.No.2-8-219, Sree Sai Avenue,Flat No:102, Behind Veterinary Hospital Lane, Karimnagar.
- Period of Employment: One year only.
- Providing technical support to the client in the supervision of execution of its various item of work in compliance to the specifications written in the contract agreement.
- Reporting to the client about any non-compliance in the materials, methodology of construction.
- Assist in the quality tests of materials and recording results.
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving feedback, inputs to client’s Engineer.
- Timely submission of day to day reports on work progress to the management including the measurements of various item of work as per the BOQ of the contract.
- Advise the contractor in construction safety regulations.
- Providing technical advice to contractor’s staff.
- Working proactively with the Contractors site engineers to ensure that planned work schedules and targets are met.
- Advising the contractor to ensure allocated areas are kept well organized and compliant with relevant health & safety regulations.
- Such other comparable duties as may be required by the client.
- Shall report to the Client’s Engineer and attend the worksite during working hours as per the client calendar.
National Academy of Construction