Notification for Horticulture Assistants
Applications are invited for the post of Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) – 30 no’s and Horticulture Assistants (Diploma) - 30 no’s for supervision and monitoring of all the parks in GHMC at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Projects, Hyderabad on outsourcing basis through M/s GSS Infotech. The application along with pass port photo shall be submitted online from 13.01.2018 from 5:00PM onwards through NAC website i.e www.nac.edu.in. Selection criteria shall be on purely merit basis i.e % of marks scored in Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma) . Rule of reservation will be followed for selection of candidates.
- Last date of submission of application: 23.01.2018 up to 5.00 p.m.
- Selected candidates list and wait listed candidates list will be announced on 25.01.2018 through NAC Website.
- Verification of original certificates of selected candidates- firstname.lastname@example.org am to 5.00 pm
- Verification of certificates of wait listed candidates 30.01.2018 from 10.30 am up to5.00 pm
- Issue of appointment orders by M/ GSS Infotech: 30.01.2018
- Reporting for training at NAC, Hyderabad: 01.02.2018
- Minimum educational qualification: Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants Diploma from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks
- Age: Above21years; Maximum age: 45years
- Candidate shall meet local status requirements of Telangana state
- Salary: Rs.22,500/-per for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Rs.17,500/-per for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)
- Procedure for submission of application: Online application through NAC Website, www.nac.edu.in
- Name of Employer: M/s GSS Infotech, H.No.2-8-219, Sree Sai Avenue,Flat No:102, Behind Veterinary Hospital Lane, Karimnagar.
- Period of Employment: One year only.
- Maintenance of lawns, landscaping, plants, orchards, grafting, tracing, digginh, pitting, sparing waters etc and monitoring of gardeners, workers allocated to him/her.
- Maintenance of flower beds, flower pots and beautifying the gardens and office compounds and corridors etc allocated to him/her.
- Implementation of all Horticulture development scheme in his area.
- Prepare the Horticulture development plans in his area.
- Stocking of plants material, horticulture inputs, pesticides and plant protection equipments etc in his area.
- Shall attend meetings as and when called by contracting officer.
- Any other duties assigned by the superior officer
National Academy of Construction
(Before filling the online Registration form, Candidates should read 'Eligibility Criteria’ carefully.)